What is the refund policy?
I always feel grateful for every order I received, because it means the customer like and trust my products enough to place the order online. So I check my products thoroughly and wrap them securely before shipping. However, if the product is broken during shipping, I will be happy to refund your payment or replace your order with a new product.
To request for refund/replacement, it is necessary to do the following things within 3 days the parcel arrived:
- Take a picture of the product right after it is unpacked
- Take a picture of the receiving note to show the date of product received
- Send an email with the pictures mentioned above to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not choose to refund the payment, I will be happy to send you a new one of the same product. I will bear all the shipping cost for both return product and replacement product. I try my best to make you feel the most satisfied in any situation.
While I have been selling handmade jewelry for some years by now and I am a fair person, I believe I can judge the problem fairly and I will make sure the whole refund process and decision are fair to both sides :-)
What are NOT subject to refund?
Since all products are handcrafted, it may not be identical as the image I use on the internet, especially when it involves raw stones, baroque pearls, free-formed wiring pattern and other irregular shape materials. Color variation will also happen due to different computer monitor settings, and the color difference of each genuine gemstone and pearl. I will choose the closest shapes and colors possible to the picture we put on the web.
Thus, refund is not applicable for the following situations:
- The shape or color is not exactly the same as the product pictures in our website. However, I will be happy to provide the picture of the material we use for your order upon request. Kindly put a note and states "Want to see material picture" at the remark area when you check out.
- You don't like the size, although it is the same as what it's stated on the website
- You are allergic to the material. I mostly use .925 sterling silver or imported Italian brass, both are allergy free. Occasionally I use copper and brass too. Though I've never received any complaints of customers having allergy problem after wearing my pieces, I can't assume that it is allergy free to everyone. If you are highly allergic to metal jewellery, I would suggest you to go for 24K gold or platinum jewellery in other shops.
Do you accept international orders?
If there is a mailing service to the Moon I will send a bracelet to the astronaut. I sure do! For countries outside US, Canada and Hong Kong, you may check the shipping cost at the shipping page first. After selecting the items, send me an email (email@example.com) with the product page link, and I will contact you asap for further arrangement. Easy as breeze!
What is the exchange rate?
My website automatically detects your local currency, or you can choose the currency on the first page of my website at the top right corner. The exchange rate data is updated every hour generated by https://openexchangerates.org/
Do you accept other payment methods?
The most convenient way is to buy directly from the website using Paypal to check out. If there are any reasons you would like to use other payment methods, here are the selections:Hong Kong Buyers
Bank deposit. Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the bank account number. Please email me the bank slip after payment is done.
Overseas Buyers (Outside Hong Kong)
I only accept credit card or Paypal through my online store.
Please note that customers are responsible for their own import duty and other fees or taxes that are requested by your own countries. The payment here only covers the product price and the stated shipping cost.
If you have other questions, please feel free to contact me via email@example.com